GPEX - Management of Skin Cancer in General Practice – Murray Bridge
Wednesday 12 August 2020, 06:30pm - 09:00pm
Facilitated by Dr Alexandra Turner. This workshop is for GP’s and Registrars
At the end of this education session, participants will be able to:
- Identify common skin malignancies through history and examination, including the use of dermatoscopy.
- Discuss treatment options for common skin malignancies, both medical (topical) and surgical.
- List the safe excision margins for common skin malignancies.
- Describe cases which warrant referral for specialist dermatological or plastic surgical assessment and management.
- Implement practice processes to increase recording of patients’ risk factors for skin cancers to align with best practice.
Location Adelaide Road Motor Lodge, Murray Bridge