SAPMEA - Introduction to Immunisation Workshop - CBD
Wednesday 14 August 2019, 08:30am - 05:00pm
Contact Sapmea: (08) 8274 6060
The "Introduction to Immunisation" workshop is tailored to nurses, particularly those new to immunisation program delivery, however, all health professionals with an interest in immunisation are welcome to attend.
- Unit 1 - Why Immunise?
- Unit 2 - Basic Immunology and Terminology
- Unit 3 - The Immunisation Program and Vaccine Types
- Unit 4 - Influenza Program
- Unit 5 - Legislation
- Unit 6 - The importance of good communication and addressing vaccine objectors
- Unit 7 - Vaccine Management and the Cold Chain
- Unit 8 - Vaccine Administration Procedure and Adverse Events
Location Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation, 191 Torrens Road, Ridleyton