Sexual and Reproductive Health
FPQ (Family Planning Queensland,) now trading as True Relationships and Reproductive Health, has developed online learning modules to suit clinician’s busy life-styles and provide an opportunity to learn at their own convenience.
- Breast Medicine: this has three units which cover common presentations and their management.
- Intrauterine Devices update and training: this includes all aspects of IUDs, with clinical cases and video demonstrations.
- Introduction to Sexual and Reproductive Health: these simpler modules can form a foundation for clinicians new to this area. They can be taken as a suite of 10 small modules or as individual modules.
Available in September
- Sexually Transmitted Infections 1 – the Big Picture: Population health, clinical examination and testing, contact tracing
- Sexually Transmitted Infections 2 – the Clinical Picture: Bacteria and other infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections 3 – the Clinical Picture: Viruses and other infections
For more information visit: www.true.org.au