GPEx - "Male Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) & the Prostate" - Port Pirie
Tuesday 13 August 2019, 06:30pm - 09:00pm
Contact GPEx P: 08 8490 0400 Lesley Webber OR Juanita Hanna
Presenter: Dr Raj Singh-Rai
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- List the indications and limitations of prostate specific antigen (PSA) testing.
- Use evidence-based tools to help asymptomatic patients decide whether to proceed with PSA testing.
- Describe the initial approach to management of a male presenting with lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Develop a safe management plan for a patient after prostate cancer treatment.
- Discuss the possible complications of prostate cancer investigation and treatment.
4 Category 2 points in the RACGP and ACRRM QI & CPD Program for the 2017-19 triennium
Location John Pirie Motor Inn, 166-172 Warnertown Road, Port Pirie