To Friday 16 August 2019
Doctors with a minimum of one year’s postgraduate experience in community based general practice or obstetrics & gynaecology can register for this 5-day nationally accredited theory course, which is followed by 7 to 9 clinical training sessions.
The FPAA National Certificate in Reproductive & Sexual Health for Doctors is awarded on successful completion of both the theoretical and clinical aspects of the course.
The 5-day theory course is nationally accredited and has a standardised assessment included in the course. 40 RACGP QI&CPD points (category 1) are applicable on successful completion of this course.
- Andrology and urology
- Cervical screening guidelines
- Common gynaecological problems
- Fertility and subfertility
- Pelvic pain
- Pregnancy options and abortion services
- Prolapse and incontinence
- Sexual dysfunction
- Sexual health: cultural implications for Aboriginal community
- Sexual violence
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Vulval dermatology
Cost $1900 5-day theory course (includes a copy of Contraception: an Australian clinical practice handbook)