Country SA PHN is the new health network set up to service the country regions of South Australia, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery while improving the coordination of patient care. Established by the Federal Government, we exist to bridge the gap of health inequity and access in rural South Australia by building a collaborative and responsive health care system.
- Metronidazole intravenous (IV) - medication shortage 02 December 2016
- Case of measles acquired in Indonesia 21 November 2016
- Home Care changes from 27 February 2017 20 February 2017
- New Aboriginal alcohol and other drug services for the Coober Pedy region including ICE outreach services 19 December 2016
- New Suicide Prevention Program for ‘Arrium’ Workers 19 December 2016