Country SA PHN is the new health network set up to service the country regions of South Australia, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery while improving the coordination of patient care. Established by the Federal Government, we exist to bridge the gap of health inequity and access in rural South Australia by building a collaborative and responsive health care system.
- Metronidazole intravenous (IV) - medication shortage 02 December 2016
- Case of measles acquired in Indonesia 21 November 2016
- Country SA PHN assists Pinery bushfire survivors emotional recovery 19 December 2016
- Voluntary blood testing available for people in Oakey and Williamtown 30 November 2016
- National plan to tackle antimicromial resistance (AMR) 10 November 2016