Country SA PHN is the new health network set up to service the country regions of South Australia, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery while improving the coordination of patient care. Established by the Federal Government, we exist to bridge the gap of health inequity and access in rural South Australia by building a collaborative and responsive health care system.
- Chlorofluor gel contamination 01 July 2016
- Enhanced screening for Syphilis for Aboriginal people in SA 23 June 2016
- RDASA Rural GP Masterclass 5 – 7 August 2016 27 June 2016
- Expressions of Interest to Operate headspace Port Augusta 27 February 2016
- Mental health changes good news for South Australians 26 November 2015
NAIDOC celebrations starts this Sunday 3rd July https://t.co/Wz6IfI2fVp Songlines: The living narrative of our nation
Kelly shares why she signed up for a #MyHealthRecord and how she can now manage her ongoing health conditions. https://t.co/dTRRpoU80J
Start recording your child’s health story with #MyHealthRecord! Visit https://t.co/MgeOQghjeX to find out more.
It’s important to be aware of the signs of Elder Abuse, Phone Line 1800 372 310 https://t.co/9ZiqQZoYp0 for more information.